It’s no secret that empowering your reps to complete sales transactions in the field will help them sell more, thereby increasing revenue. And a Sage-integrated Mobile Sales solution can also save you time (and therefore, money) by automating many of the time-consuming and error-prone tasks associated with the sales cycle.
Keep reading below for 10 ways that Mobile Sales for Sage 100 helps you improve your bottom line by making it easy to sell while streamlining operations.
- Allowing your reps to view real-time information such a customer-specific pricing, quantity on hand, and order history will allow them to increase customer satisfaction by ensuring that they are selling the right products at the right price.
- Sales tax is hard. With a Mobile Sales tool that’s integrated with Avalara, you don’t have to worry about your reps spending their time trying to calculate sales tax (and still maybe not getting it right). They can get real-time sales tax calculations for accurate invoicing at the point of sale.
- Collecting payments on the spot is great for cash flow and AR. Mobile Sales tools that integrate with secure credit card processors like American Payment Solutions let you do just that.
- Eliminate the paper chase by capturing signatures in the field digitally and storing them in Sage.
- Receipts can be emailed or printed on the spot from the mobile device to close out the transaction.
- Buy only the devices you need. A good Mobile Sales tool will work on just about any device – from rugged barcode scanning computers to smart phones, tablets and full-sized laptops.
- There’s no need for your reps to learn how to use Sage to complete transactions. They have all the tools they need to close the deal at their fingertips with one easy to use app that optimized for mobility.
- Speaking of Sage, you don’t need additional Sage licenses or modules to use most Mobile Sales tools.
- You don’t need an internet connection to use Mobile Sales. Solutions like ScanForce Mobile Sales can operate with the latest synced data from Sage. Entries can be synced back to Sage when a connection becomes available.
- Mobile Sales isn’t just for field sales reps. Put them at the counter, in the showroom, on the tradeshow floor, wherever your customers are when they’re ready to buy!
There are many options for Mobile Sales tools. ScanForce Mobile Sales is the only Mobile Sales solution for Sage 100 that offers all this functionality and more.
To learn more, contact your Sage partner or visit the ScanForce website.