Sage has released IRD for 2021. This year-end update is only for Sage 100 2019.5. Versions 2021.2 and 2020.4 already had the year-end updates added in prior product update releases.
New to this IRD:
1099-DIV form Changes
1099-MISC Form changes
For 1099 tax reporting is updated to version 2.95
- Form 1099-DIV: Box 2e added for Section 897 Ordinary Dividends
- Form 1099-DIV: Box 2f added for Section 897 Capital Gain
- Form 1099-MISC: Box 11 added for Fish Purchased for Resale
- For 1099-NEC: No changes were made to Sage 100. After the Aatrix update ( est 12/20/21 ), if the payer made direct sales of $5,000 and checkbox in vendor maintenance is selected for the 2021 1099-NEC, an X will print in box 2 of the form
- 1099-INT: No changes required for 2021
The 2021 IRD can be downloaded from this Sage link and applied to Sage 100 2019.5 ( not needed for 2021.2 or 2020.4 as the changes were incorporated into the product updates for each of those versions ).
There will be an Aatrix update to address and form printing or eFiling changes on or about December 20, 2021.