Is your company using Sage 100cloud and do you need to cancel or modify your subscription?
There is an easy way to accomplish this and it can all be done online at the Sage site.
How To Modify Your Sage 100cloud Subscription
You’ll need to be a contact listed on the Sage account and also provide your company’s Sage account number (look under Help – About).
Once you have that information you can:
- Cancel your Sage 100cloud subscription
- Modify your Sage 100cloud subscription
- Note: To add licenses you’ll need to contact Sage sales directly 800-854-3415
Be sure to select “Partial Cancellation” if you only wish to make changes to the user count or modules.
Also, the terms of Sage’s End User License Agreement ( EULA ) govern whether you will be eligible for a refund. In most cases, you will only be able to make changes for a future subscription renewal as existing subscription fees are generally not refundable for the time period you originally selected.
How To Update Your Sage 100cloud Keys For Changes
Once you’ve made changes to your Sage 100cloud subscription the keys will be automatically changed by Sage. Your system will contact the Sage server on a regular basis to check for updates and changes as well as expired subscriptions.
Should you need to upgrade the keys sooner, such as if you purchase added modules or users, follow the procedure in this Sage 100cloud knowledgebase article:
To update license and subscription information in Sage 100:
Use one of the following methods to open the System Configuration window:
- Log on using the Administrator account. In the Administrative Tools screen, click System Configuration.
- Select Library Master, Main, System Configuration
- Click the Registration tab.
- Click Update.
- Click Accept.The system checks for and updates your product key so that your new license and/or subscription takes effect.