Sage is offering the following promotions which expire on 3/31/2019. These offers are designed to allow you to migrate from your existing Sage 100 perpetual license to the subscription-based Sage 100cloud license.
Important things to remember about the migration from Sage 100 to Sage 100Cloud
- No data conversion
- You can upgrade to SQL (Premium) for no added fee (beyond your annual subscription)
- A 30-day notice to add or remove user licenses
- Works with all popular 3rd party ISV integrations – ScanForce, APS Credit Cards, etc
- Migrate without being required to upgrade immediately
- Obtain benefit of future exclusive Sage 100Cloud enhancements
- Take advantage of promotions that keep your year one subscription the same as your perpetual license fee
- EULA limits annual pricing increases
What’s The Difference Between Sage 100 and Sage 100Cloud?
Sage 100cloud is a subscription-based version of Sage 100. All of your existing Sage 100 data migrate seamlessly to Sage 100cloud with no-rekeying and no change in the menus that you and your staff are accustomed to. Your third-party integrations, enhancements and Custom Office (User-Defined Fields) as well as Crystal Reports all transfer seamlessly.
As shown in the image above, Sage 100cloud includes the following:
- Multi-Bin Basic – An essential tool for tracking inventory that you may wish to have located within multiple bins in your warehouse.
- Sage Contacts – Microsoft Office 365 contacts can retrieve data from your Sage accounting system
- Mobile Sales
- Sage Inventory Advisor Basics
As part of your Sage 100Cloud Business Care, You Have Access To These Features:
Sage 100 Migration to Sage 100Cloud Promotions ( Ex 3/31/2019 )
ON PLAN CUSTOMERS
Upgrade to Sage 100cloud Subscription plan for no more than our current Sage Business Care plan prices (Ends 03/31/2019).
OFF PLAN CUSTOMERS
Subscribe to Sage 100cloud or Sage 300cloud at our current Sage Business Care plan prices, PLUS receive reactivation fee discounts! (Ends 03/31/2019).
Take advantage of our Sage 100 and Sage 300 promotional offer for off-plan customers* to subscribe to Sage 100cloud or Sage 300cloud at our current Sage Business Care plan prices. Includes $0 migration.
PLUS receive a percentage reactivation fee waiver based on the date of order placement.
50% waiver of all reactivation fees on orders placed in January 2019
- 25% waiver of all reactivation fees on orders placed in February 2019
- No waiver of reactivation fees on orders placed in March 2019
* Offer valid for customers who have been off plan between 2 months and 2 years. Contact your renewal account manager for more details.