Sage just released the second product update for their current Sage 100 version 2021.
Sage 100 v2021 Product Update 2 includes the following notable updates:
- New DBA name and address field for form 1099
- Password fields are available when unified login is enabled to support access through third-party ODBC applications
- Updates for 1099 form reporting for 2021
- 1099-MISC Box 11 : Fish Purchased for resale
- 1099-DIV Box 2e: Section 897 Ordinary Dividends
- 1099-DIV Box 2f: Section 897 Capital Gain
- Positive Pay export now zero-fills check numbers up to 10 characters
- Speed issues resolved with autocomplete
- Speed issues resolved with form load time
- Download the complete list ( pdf )
- Complete list ( pdf ) of all new features in Sage 100 2021, product update 1 and product update 2
Prior to installing any product updates please confer with your Sage partner. If you have third-party integrations you may need to upgrade those integrations in order for them to remain compatible with the latest product update.
The next release of Sage 100 product updates will likely be during the last month of 2021. Sage is presently only releasing product updates for versions 2020 and 2021.
Sage 100 version 2022 is slated for release during March or April of 2022.