Sage has just unleashed a free gift on their partner community that may be one of the most valuable sessions you ever attend.
Ed Kless, Sage’s Senior Director of Partner Development, is bringing a one day consulting skills workshop to seven locations near you between now and April 20.
Hopefully by now you’ve attended one of Ed’s classes. If not – take a peek at some video from IT Alliance where he teaches as well.
Why Should You Attend Ed’s Class?
- Because you disagree with his stance on pricing
- Because you agree with his stance on pricing
- Because you want to network with other proactive consultants and learn
- Because you hate boring canned presentations (No two of Ed’s classes are alike – but they’re all tremendously helpful)
- You enjoy classes where nearly the entire group participates
- You enjoy learning from other consultants and implementing their best practices – while sharing your own
Who Should Avoid Ed’s Classes
- Anyone planning on leaving the consulting business soon
- Anyone who thinks that what they’ve been doing the last 20 years is going to last into the next 5
- Any of my competitors in Connecticut
Login (create an account if needed) at http://www.sageu.com
Click “Academies and Boot Camps” on the left
Click “Mid Market ERP”
The list of Consulting Skills Workshops should appear (PDC103)
I’ll be attending the New York City session (Affinia Manhattan) on April 6, 2010.
See you there!