Sage is now offering a new Multi-year Policy which applies to renewals of Basic Software Maintenance. The savings are applicable across all their product lines – not just the Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 software products.
In order to take advantage of this deal simply agree to prepay for multiple years’ of software maintenance. You can pay for this in one lump sum
or over a series of payments charged to your credit card via Easy-Pay.
- Applies across all product lines (I asked if it was MAS only)
- Applies to both Basic and Clientcare (support)
- Does NOT apply to support cases that are purchased individually
The MAS 90 and MAS 200 Basic Maintenance Savings Are:
- 2 years: 5% discount (multiply this year’s 1-year renewal amount by 0.95, then multiply that by 2)
- 3 years: 10% discount (multiply this year’s 1-year renewal amount by 0.90, then multiply that by 3)
- 5 years: 15% discount (multiply this year’s 1-year renewal amount by 0.85, then multiply that by 5)
The Multi-Yr can be paid through the partner or Sage.
Everything is prepaid but the yearly rates are locked into the total price so the pricing can not increase.
Also, the multi-year contract can be paid through the Easy-pay (monthly bank draft or credit card charge) option as well.
Update 9-8-09: Per Sage – multiple year discounts can only be achieved by pre-payment in total and NOT via easy-pay.
For more information contact Wayne Schulz – 860-657-8544 or email@example.com