Here are links to all the latest file versions needed to update both Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud version 2018.x for year-end 2018 processing.
We recommend payroll users stay on the latest release of Sage 100. If you are still on Sage 100 Payroll 2017.1 or 2016.5 then you should finish the year on that release and upgrade to Payroll 2.x toward the end of Q1 2019.
If you are using 2016.5 please note that this is the last year tax tables and IRD will be available for that release.
Before upgrading your software please ensure that all third-party enhancements are compatible with the upgraded version you are moving to. Please consult your Sage partner for specific questions about the upgrade process.
These downloads include (in the order of use):
Where Required, Install Before the Last Payroll of 2018:
- Sage 100 2018 Full Product
- Sage 100 2018.5 – Latest Sage product update
- Sage 100 Payroll 2.19.0 (if using Payroll 2.x)
- Sage 100 Interim Release Download for 2018 Year-End
Install After The Last Payroll of 2018 but Before The First Payroll of 2019:
- Sage 100 2019 Q1 tax table update – install this after printing W-2s and before the first 2019 payroll