This latest release provides an invaluable new feature in the ability to send all reports, forms, and registers directly to a PDF file.
While sending reports to PDF files is nothing new, the process that Sage uses to secure, name and manage the PDF information is the piece of the puzzle that most companies will welcome. When you elect to send your journals and registers to a PDF file via Sage’s paperless office you ensure that nobody in the office can mistakenly forget to print a journal to PDF. This is because Sage MAS 90 automatically remembers for you. Then once the PDF is printed it takes care of automatically naming and filing the document.
Sage MAS 90 and 200 4.3 Delivers Customer Value In These Areas As Well:
- Go green with paperless office
- Turn your data into actionable knowledge
- Immediately access up-to-date information the way you want to see it
- Streamline your tax reporting process
- Provide employees safe and secure direct deposit choices
- Simplified report selection
- Set income statement formats to chose actual, budget and budget variance information
- Globally change customer salesperson information in A/R
- Protect against accidental discounts