Sage has launched an additional option for Sage 100 customers who haven’t yet moved to the cloud. Sage adds a Strategic Hosting Provider option which joins the Sage Partner Cloud program, an offering where partners act as the service provider using an Azure platform and provisioning portal.
The Strategic Hosting Provider utilizes existing cloud providers and is available for Sage partners wishing to use an accredited hosting provider in moving their Sage 100 customers to the cloud. The Strategic Hosting Providers must meet a stringent process to become accredited by Sage.
To help customers off-plan who would like to come back and also transition to the cloud Sage has unveiled the following promotions which apply to both on-plan and off-plan users.
Sage 100 Promotions For Moving To The Cloud
For existing Sage 100 users who’ve been off-plan between 12 and 48 months, the following opportunity applies.
Come back on plan with Sage 100 and save 40% off first-year renewal.
- Customers 1 to 2 years off plan must have a renewal value of $10,000 or more. After applying the discount the final price cannot be below $10,000
- Customers on plan for 2 years or longer must have a renewal value of $5,000 or more and their final price cannot be under $5,000 after applying the discount.
- The 40% discount only applies to Sage 100 products and user counts ( licenses ) in use when the company went off plan.
- Customers must renew with (a) Sage Partner Cloud or (b) Sage Strategic Hosting Provider ( additional fee applies for hosting which presumably is not subject to the 40% discount )
- Promotion valid July 1, 2021 through 9/20, 2022.
For existing Sage 100 users who are on-plan and wish to move to the cloud using Sage Partner Cloud ( does not apply to the use of Sage Strategic Hosting Provider).
- Receive 25% off the list price for all Sage Partner Cloud bundles in the first year, 15% off in the second year
- Applies to annual subscription only
- Existing subscription customers must purchase equal or greater number of users
- Cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Not valid for Strategic Hosting Provider program
Cloud hosting for Sage 100 has been available for many years. For a more thorough discussion of whether cloud hosting of your accounting solution is appropriate, we advise you to discuss whether a move to the cloud with your Sage partner. Many partners have developed relationships with providers and can share feedback on the pros and cons of various ways available to migrate to the cloud ( and if it’s the right move for your company ).