If you are a DSD SQL Mirroring user then please take note of the following:
We’ve been advised that users of Sage 100 2016 or Sage 100 2017 who install a product update must reinstall SQL Mirroring after installing the Sage product update.
The order of steps is as follows:
- Make sure you have a compatible version of DSD SQL Mirroring BEFORE starting this process
- Deactivate SQL Mirroring
- If you are running Sage 100 Advanced or Premium – stop the service
- Install the Sage 100 product update
- Reinstall SQL Mirroring (you can download the latest release from DSD’s site)
- Start the Sage 100 Service and Reactivate SQL Mirroring
Tip: Check the DSD site (link) to ensure you have the latest compatible release of their SQL Mirroring BEFORE beginning the installation of the product update.