Problem / Description:
How can form codes be deleted in Sage 100?
In some cases deleting them from the Library Master – Setup – Report Manager does NOT remove them from the list of available forms in various tasks (i.e. Check Printing)
In some cases these forms aren’t listed in Report Manager so it’s not possible to try to delete them
References to the form code must be removed manually:
- Expand Modules, Library Master, and Utilities. Double-click Data File Display and Maintenance (DFDM).
- In the File Name field, select the …\MAS_SYSTEM\SY_ReportSetting.M4T file.
- Delete the key associated with the form code. Repeat this step for the following files:
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the …\MAS90\MAS_xxx\Reports\ folder.
- Delete the folder associated with the form code.
Note: Review the SY_Company file in DFDM and match the Company Key with the company name to determine the correct records to delete. As always, make a backup prior to making changes to files in DFDM.
Date Created: June 19, 2012
Created By: Wayne Schulz
Updated: June 19, 2012