Tired of compiling data about your fixed assets? The data entry, depreciation and routine reconciliations required can take away valuable time that your accounting staff coule be spending elsewhere.
One option is to outsource the handling of fixed asset upkeep and depreciation to a specialized firm such as Fixed Asset Consulting.
They take your fixed assets and provide:
- Data Conversion – clean up and organize your asset listings
- Depreciation – calculate depreciation schedules and fixed asset registers
- Reporting – book, state, tax depreciation reports – plus everything you need for property tax reporting
- Reconciliation and updating – journal entries for depreciation and reconciliation back to your financials
- Year-end support – all the forms and reports you need for the annual audit or tax return – including form 4562, roll forward of assets, and other supporting documentation needed for tax purposes
- Ongoing maintenance – additions of new fixed assets and disposals
Fixed Asset Management Plans
- Lite – Less than 1,000 assets
- Standard – Less than 5,000 assets
- Premier – Between 5,000 and 15,000 assets
- Executive – More than 15,000 assets
More information – Fixed-Asset-Outsourcing-Services-2012FAQ