Dan Cousins, owner of MY CRM Manager, recently shared this list of what’s new in the world of CRM integrations to Sage 100. Dan works primarily with Sage CRM though he also provides services for the GUMU integration from Greytrix, which synchronizes Salesforce to Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage Intacct, and Sage X3.
Here’s Dan’s update:
In advance of Summit, I have two items we are currently working on that I wanted to share with you:
- A new user interface for Sage CRM. This stems from Sage making drastic changes to the UI with their Sage CRM v2023 release. Here is a 2-minute overview video that covers:
- The historical interface for Sage CRM.
- The v2023 interface.
- Our new ‘Newport’ theme for Sage CRM.
- Salesforce to Sage integrations: Because of our success in working with Greytrix on their GUMU™ Sage 100 CRM integration, our responsibilities to Greytrix have been expanded to include representing their Salesforce to Sage integrations.
- The GUMU™ Salesforce to Sage 100 is already the top-selling Sage 100 integration on Salesforce’s App Exchange, with over 50 reviews and a 5-star rating.
- The entire lineup of Salesforce to Sage integrations includes Sage 100, 300, Intacct, and Sage X3. To date, 100 and X3 have been the most successful.
- Starting with the Sage 100 integration, we now have 5-minute explainer videos for both the user experience and how the integration is configured. You can watch these explainer videos from this link.
- Just like for Sage CRM, we have a pricing calculator for these Salesforce to Sage integrations to make this easier.
Still have questions? Reach out to Dan directly via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.