Sage 100 is sold on subscription. Rather than pay a larger lump sum upfront and then smaller annual payments Sage collects equal payments over the life of your Sage 100 usage. If your subscription expires you have 45 days to bring it current. If you don’t then after the grace period you’ll be limited to read-only access to your Sage 100 data.
This has led some users to ask what happens if they were to discontinue their subscription. Would they still have access to their Sage data? Would they be able to export data? How about data import?
What Happens After A Sage 100 Subscription Expires
- Sage 100 allows a 45 day grace period with full access to data once a subscription expires. Customers will received a message informing them the subscription has expired and display how long they can continue accessing Sage 100 with full access. During this time, the Customer may contact Sales and renew their subscription if the expiration was unintentional.
- After the 45 day grace period, Sage 100 will only have Read-Only access to data
- Customers can still open Sage 100, which will display a message that the Sage 100 subscription has expired, and view existing data but it will no longer have the ability to make changes to the data or enter new transactions
- Reports will run since reports are simply reading existing data
- Maintenance screens will still be accessible, but the fields will be display-only, similar to Inquiry screens
- Visual Integrator Import Jobs will be accessible to view, but the fields will be disabled and the buttons to execute the Import Job will not be displayed
How to Access Payroll Historical Reports in Aatrix in Read-Only Mode
After your payroll subscription has expired you can access historical data provided you are using versions 184.108.40.206 and 6.0(2018) or higher.
How to print historical efiling records when your Sage 100 Payroll subscription is expired or no longer part of the product key.
- Select File_Run.
- Type ‘syzcon’ in the program and select OK.
- At the prompt, type run “CI_efilinghistory.m4p
- Select the name of the document you wish to reprint.
If you are receiving an error message about your payroll subscription having expired and you are certain that it is current – please review this Sage KB article – Payroll subscription expiration date is incorrect.
For the complete Sage article addressing the subscription expiration issue please visit this link.