The agenda for Sage Summit Atlanta, May 13-15, 2019, appears to have been updated to include additional Sage 100cloud content.
Initially Sage had indicated that both their San Diego and Atlanta events would feature identical agendas. A quick glance uncovers either some new content or sessions which may have been renamed from when they were presented in San Diego.
Sage Summit Atlanta is scheduled for May 13-15, 2019
- May 13, 2019 – Sage Partners, Sage Accountant Members + Sponsors only
- May 14-15, 2019 – Sage Partners, Accountants, Sponsors and Custo
Sage Summit Atlanta Agenda Updates
The Atlanta agenda shows additional sessions which have been added:
- Tips & Tricks for Sage 100: Manufacturing
- Keys to Business Success: Customer Relationship Management ( Sage CRM )
- Tips & Tricks for Sage 100 Distribution & Inventory Management
- Work with Sage 100 the Way you Work: Custom office and Scripting
Since Sage may modify their public agenda at any time up until the start of Sage Summit Atlanta you should download a copy of the agenda directly from their site to view the latest information.
Sage Summit Overall Changes
In addition, expect the following changes to the Atlanta Sage Summit:
- The meeting space for the show floor and session rooms are in close proximity
- Breaks will also be included on the show floor
- Welcome Reception on Partner Day is the start of show hours (in San Diego this started the next day)
- The show floor will be closed during keynotes
Sage Summit Atlanta Pre-Conference Business Intelligence Training
Business Intelligence provider DataSelf has announced a pre-conference training session for May 13, 2019 (Partner Day) of Sage Summit Atlanta
DataSelf Training Schedule on May 13, 2019:
Onboarding (Tableau OEM Viewers) – 10:30am to 12:00pm:
Navigating DataSelf out-of-the-box reports and dashboards, subscribing to reports, exporting to Excel and PDF, using filters and parameters, saving preferences, ad hoc analysis, setting up alerts, and mobile device access.
Target audience: Decision makers, DataSelf users, publishers, business analysts and consultants.
Lunch included: 12:00pm to 12:30pm.
Publishing Parts 1 and 2 (Tableau OEM Creators) – 12:30pm to 3:00pm:
Understanding the data panel, creating new reports and dashboards, filtering, charts and maps, formatting, totals and subtotals, new calculations, table calculations, 40 rapid-fire tips and tricks.
Target audience: DataSelf power users, publishers, business analysts and consultants.
For information on enrolling in the DataSelf Business Intelligence pre-conference training on May 13,