The agenda for Sage Summit Atlanta, May 13-15, 2019, appears to have been updated to include additional Sage 100cloud content.
Initially Sage had indicated that both their San Diego and Atlanta events would feature identical agendas. A quick glance uncovers either some new content or sessions which may have been renamed from when they were presented in San Diego.
Sage Summit Atlanta is scheduled for May 13-15, 2019
- May 13, 2019 – Sage Partners, Sage Accountant Members + Sponsors only
- May 14-15, 2019 – Sage Partners, Accountants, Sponsors and Custo
Sage Summit Atlanta Agenda Updates
Here’s what I’ve been able to spot by comparing the publicly posted Sage Summit Atlanta agenda to the one that was posted for San Diego
The Atlanta agenda shows additional sessions which have been added:
- Tips & Tricks for Sage 100: Manufacturing
- Keys to Business Success: Customer Relationship Management ( Sage CRM )
- Tips & Tricks for Sage 100 Distribution & Inventory Management
- Work with Sage 100 the Way you Work: Custom office and Scripting
Since Sage may modify their public agenda at any time up until the start of Sage Summit Atlanta you should download a copy of the agenda directly from their site to view the latest information.
Sage Summit Overall Changes
In addition, expect the following changes to the Atlanta Sage Summit:
- The meeting space for the show floor and session rooms are in close proximity
- Breaks will also be included on the show floor
- Welcome Reception on Partner Day is the start of show hours (in San Diego this started the next day)
- The show floor will be closed during keynotes
Sage Summit Atlanta Pre-Conference Business Intelligence Training
Business Intelligence provider DataSelf has announced a pre-conference training session for May 13, 2019 (Partner Day) of Sage Summit Atlanta
DataSelf Training Schedule on May 13, 2019:
Onboarding (Tableau OEM Viewers) – 10:30am to 12:00pm:
Navigating DataSelf out-of-the-box reports and dashboards, subscribing to reports, exporting to Excel and PDF, using filters and parameters, saving preferences, ad hoc analysis, setting up alerts, and mobile device access.
Target audience: Decision makers, DataSelf users, publishers, business analysts and consultants.
Lunch included: 12:00pm to 12:30pm.
Publishing Parts 1 and 2 (Tableau OEM Creators) – 12:30pm to 3:00pm:
Understanding the data panel, creating new reports and dashboards, filtering, charts and maps, formatting, totals and subtotals, new calculations, table calculations, 40 rapid-fire tips and tricks.
Target audience: DataSelf power users, publishers, business analysts and consultants.
For information on enrolling in the DataSelf Business Intelligence pre-conference training on May 13, visit the registration page here.