Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud (despite its name) are not inherently cloud-based. A server, whether physically located on-premise in your office or at a hosting facility, is required to run these products.
Historically, many Sage 100 users have had to incur the costs and headaches associated with maintaining their own local server in order to use Sage 100. But over time, more and more users have chosen to outsource this effort to a cloud hosting partner.
Seven benefits of Sage private cloud hosting with Summit Hosting:
- Security –Keeping up with the latest security technology can be a full-time job. Are you doing all you can to prevent ransomware attacks like CryptoLocker and the like that can easily take down your entire business for days or weeks and cost tens of thousands of dollars? Encrypted logins, Two-Factor Authentication, and storage in a secure monitored data center are just a few of the measures Summit Hosting offers to keep your data secure.
- Backups – Many Sage 100 users say backups are a source of stress for them. Hosting takes the burden off you by backing up your data daily and retaining backups for 15 days (or longer if needed).
- Continuity – Summit Hosting customers enjoy 99.99% uptime of their servers.
- Convenience – Access Sage 100 remotely from just about anywhere, on any device without being tied down to a traditional desktop in the office.
- Disaster avoidance – No need to worry about the elements damaging your equipment. If your office experiences a disaster (flood, fire, robbery, power outage) your server will remain operable and accessible, so you can continue to run your business.
- Reduced IT expense – IT hardware and labor can be costly, especially when your equipment fails. With hosting, there are no surprise capital expenditures, just predictable, cost-effective monthly payments.
- Expert support – It’s important to be able to have your questions answered or hiccups resolved as quickly as possible. Summit Hosting provides 24/7/365 tech support – even on holidays and weekends – with a 97% satisfaction rating.
For over 10 years, Summit Hosting has been providing exceptional private cloud hosting to Sage 100 users on dedicated servers. We support all the major Sage 100 add-ons such as ScanForce, StarShip, Sage Inventory Advisor, CIMcloud by Website Pipeline, and more.
Contact us today with any questions or to receive a quote to move your Sage 100 solution to the cloud – we’re always happy to help!
Cloud Hosting – Additional ERP and Integrated Applications Supported
In addition to Sage 100, Summit Hosting can also provide hosting services for a wide variety of accounting systems.
If you are using Sage with one or more integrations (shipping, warehouse, reporting, EDI, etc) those can usually all be accommodated on a hosted platform.
- Sage 50
- Sage 50cloud
- Sage 300
- Sage 300cloud
- Sage 500
- Sage Enterprise Management ( Sage X3)
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Sage 300 Contruction and Real Estate
- Sage Fixed Assets ( FAS )
- Sage BusinessWorks
- Sage HRMS