Sage have just released their 2013 Year-End Frequently Asked Questions for Sage 100 ERP 2013.
This 6 page PDF documents answers questions such as:
1. What versions will the Sage 100 ERP IRD (Interim Release Disk/Download) support?
- 2013 PU 3-4
2. Do I need to download the 2013 IRD for AP 1099 reporting?
3. Do I need to download the 2013 IRD for payroll W2 reporting?
Yes (no form changes but some program changes needed)
3. Do I need to download the 2013 IRD if I’m using the Federal and State eFiling and Reporting feature?
4. How will I download the TTU (tax table update) and IRD?
Login to the Sage support portal – partners
5. When will the year-end Federal and State eFiling and Reporting be available
December 20, 2013
6. Is there a file created that I can upload to the SSA or my state agency when I eFile using Aatrix?
No – it’s all filed through Aatrix.