Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200 Level 4.20, 4.30 SU 17-23, 4.40 PU 1-7
Sage ERP MAS 90 MAS 200 Extended Enterprise Suite versions 1.3 and 1.4
Sage ERP MAS 200 SQL Level 3.74
The release of the 2011 Year End Program Change IRD contains enhancements for Payroll and Electronic Reporting:
W-2 Form Printing and Deduction Code Maintenance have been modified according to the Internal Revenue Service 2011 Instructions for Forms W-2 and W-3 to allow for the following new Box 12 codes:
DD-Cost of employer-sponsored health coverage
EE-Designated Roth contributions under a governmental section 457(b) plan
Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200 4.30 SU 17-23, 4.40 PU 1-7 ONLY:
A new field Kind of Employer has been added to Federal eFiling and Reporting screen. For Federal eFiling and Reporting of the W-2s, the employee e-mail address will now populate the Electronic Delivery column in the W2/1099 Preparer. If you have not done so already, to set up the employee’s e-mail address you will need to do the following:
1. From Paperless Office Setup menu select Options. Select the Forms checkbox.
2. From Paperless Office Setup menu select Form Maintenance. Complete the following:
a. Company Code
b. Module Code (P/R)
c. Document (Direct Deposit Stub)
d. PDF Directory
e. Override Password/Confirm Password
1. From Payroll Setup menu select Options. On the Direct Deposit tabselect Require Direct Deposit checkbox.
2. From the Payroll Main menu select Employee Maintenance. Select employee, select the Direct Deposit checkbox and then click the Direct Deposit button.
3. On the Direct Deposits window click the Paperless button.
4. On the Paperless Office Delivery Options window complete the following:
5. PDF Document Password
6. E-mail Address (for employee). Accept
After setting up the e-mail address for an employee, if that employee is not paid by Direct Deposit you may deselect the Direct Deposit checkbox on the Main panel in Employee Maintenance. The e-mail address entered will be retained. You will need to perform the Payroll steps 2 through 4 for each employee you want to set up with an e-mail address.
(SD 90276, PER 108204)
In Federal eFiling and Reporting amounts for new Box 12 Codes “DD” and “EE” will now populate the W2/1099 Preparer.
Federal eFiling and Reporting has been updated with new federal tax codes for Puerto Rico and new local codes for Ohio.
W2 Electronic Reporting has been modified according to the SSA 2011 Specifications for Filing Form W-2 Electronically. The following changes have been made:
A new field Kind of Employer has been added to the W2 Electronic Reporting screen.
RW Record–position 463-473 is now for Cost of Employer Sponsored Health Coverage
RO Record–position 111-121 is now for Designated Roth Contributions Under a Governmental Section 457
RT Record–position 295-309 is now for Cost of Employer Sponsored Health Coverage
RU Record–position 145-159 is now for Designated Roth Contributions Under a Governmental Section 457