Sage is slated to begin beta testing of version 4.50 of Sage ERP MAS90 and MAS200 on August 1, 2011. This will follow with an early adopter test run that’s scheduled for August 22, 2011 through October 31, 2011.
The early adopter program provides Sage Customers with an opportunity to be the first on the block to try the new features offered in MAS90 and MAS200 version 4.5 (see list here).
Once approved by Sage you’ll be slotted into the program and provided advanced support, higher priority on program fixes and more hand holding and frequent check ins.
If you’re interested in participating you can sign up at the Sage site. Among the requirements are:
- Use the beta product (for testing)
- Have the required hardware/software (Sage will supply this document)
- Install the beta (see #1 above)
- Test according to the beta questionnaire
- Provide timely feedback
- Participate in regular webcasts to talk about the beta
- Complete an exit survey
- Provide recorded and/or written testimonials
For more info – Sage MAS90 Beta Signup