What’s interesting about this map is that it’s the first we’ve noticed they’ve put a count on the number of customers that use MAS 90 or MAS 200. This count, 45,000, seems to match up with the assumptions that we’d been making from about two years ago.
Other interesting items of note:
– Expect a hosted MAS 90 Cloud Deployment in 2H 2011
– Cloud deployment features only modules that are at framework (no payroll/manufacturing, visual integrator, custom office)
– Hosting provided through Sage and ultimately at QTS Atlanta Metro Data
– Sage ERP MAS 90 Hosted is SAS 70 compliant
– First look at Sage ERP MAS 90 v5 – including new auto-update feature!