Have you ever wondered what the file structure was for a certain MAS90 or MAS200 table? You can alway view this from within the Resources tab of your Sage MAS90 or MAS200 system. However there is another way to see this information when you aren’t in front of your accounting system.
Sage Software publishes two data dictionaries which are free and available online with no login.
Access the dictionaries at:
Link: Sage MAS 90 and MAS200 Version 4.10 Data Dictionary
Tip: Data dictionaries for versions 4.4+ are only within the MAS90 program itself
Sage MAS 90 and 200 4.40 or later:
- From the View menu, click View Tasks.
- From the Tasks panel, click Resources.
- In the Resources window, click File Layouts and Program Information.
- From the Contents tab, double-click any of the help topics, which are listed below.
- File Layouts
- Program Listings
- File and Table Listings
- Data Class Definitions Listing
- File Names and Key Information
- Cross Reference Information. This topic also includes Old File Names to New File Names Mapping and Old Field Names to New Field Names Mapping.