If so, and you were planning on being at the hotel early on May 10, be sure you ask for the “Take your mom to the prom” rate.
The hotel is advertising a special rate of $149 per night ($37 per night cheaper than the Insights room rate of $186). This promotion appears to be limited to May 10 – so you probably cannot get the rate for the duration of the conference.
For $149 per night (plus resort fee of $15/night) you get:
- One-night room accommodations including a FREE* upgrade to Atrium Garden view ($65 value)
- Admission to the Mom Prom for mother and son(s) from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Admission to the My Heart Belongs To Daddy Dance for father and daughter(s) from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Admission to the Family Affair Dance for the entire family from 7:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Each party includes DJ, dance contests, refreshments and lots of fun!
- One souvenir photo per room
- Continental family breakfast on Mother’s Day with a special gift for Mom
- Corsages and boutonnières will be available for purchase
If you call and are able to get the rate for more than May 10, 2009 – be sure to leave a comment!