Sage has updated their event website for the upcoming Sage Summit 2019 – Atlanta event ( May 13-15, 2019 – Hyatt Regency). While Sage previously stated the agenda between their Sage Summit San Diego event and their Sage Summit Atlanta would be identical, I did spot a few minor differences.
Sage Summit – Atlanta – Partner Day
First, on the Atlanta partner day – May 13, 2019 (Partners, Sponsors, and Accountant Network Members Only) there is a session with Gary Boomer titled Workshop for Accountants. There isn’t much detail on this session however this is likely content complementary to the Sage Accountants Network (SAN) Client Advisory Services (CAS) Program.
The partner day agenda may be downloaded directly from the Sage Summit Atlanta website – here.
Sage Summit Atlanta – Customer and Partner Days Agenda
Day two and three include a nearly identical agenda to what was presented in San Diego. Some titles have been slightly changed but the overall content appears to be the same. Perhaps the biggest change is that Sage has added roughly a half-dozen additional sponsor exhibitors giving an even better opportunity for attendees to learn about integrated products or services of interest.
The full agenda for Sage Summit Atlanta – Day 2 and 3 is available for download here.
Sage Summit Atlanta – Sponsor List
The Sage Summit Atlanta sponsor list is larger than the San Diego event. While Sage Summit San Diego’s agenda showed 27 sponsors, the agenda for Atlanta is current showing 33 sponsor exhibitors.
According to the Exhibitor Prospectus posted on Sage’s site and used to provide sponsorship information, the expected Atlanta Attendance is 1,500+
The following sponsor exhibitors are expected in Atlanta:
Sage Summit Atlanta Platinum Sponsors
- Scanco – Bar Code, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing
- TrueCommerce – EDI
Sage Summit Atlanta Gold Sponsors
- Aatrix – e-Filing
- Altec – Document management
- Avalara – Sales Tax
- Paya – Credit Cards
- Sage Summit Atlanta Silver Sponsors
- Blytheco – Sage Partner
- Certipro – Inventory
- DSD Business Systems – Sage Partner
- MAPADOC / SPS Commerce – EDI
- Net@Work – Sage Partner
- SWK Technologies – Sage Partner
Sage Summit Bronze Sponsors
- AppComputing – Budgeting
- Centage – EDI
- cimcloud – e-commerce integrated to Sage 100
- DataSelf BI – Business Intelligence
- Delphia Consulting – Sage HRMS
- Dimension Funding – Financing/leasing options for Sage
- edisoft – EDI
- GotoMyERP – Cloud hosting
- Greytrix – Sage developers
- Insperity – HR services
- Kerr Consulting – Sage Partner
- MSI – Field service
- North 49 Webtelligence – Sage 300 ecommerce
- Perryman & Associates – Sage Partner
- QBuild – CAD integration
- ROI Consulting – Integration and synchronizations between web shopping cards/stores and Sage
- ScanForce – Barcode scanning and mobile warehouse & sales automation solutions
- Summit Hosting – Secure cloud hosting for Sage products
- SwizzNet – Cloud hosting
- TrueSky – Budgeting and forecasting
Tickets are now available for the event. Through March 31, 2019, the cost is $299. After that date, the price rises to $399. To register, visit the event site here.