If you plan to electronically file 2017 Sage 100 or Sage 100c tax forms please be aware of these deadlines from Aatrix who is the eFile provider.
DUE DATES FOR Sage 100 2017 eFile with Aatrix:
- W-2/1099 Forms – January 29, 2018
- 1095-C / 1095-B (ACA) – Employee – January 29, 2018
- 1095-C / 1095-B (ACA) – Federal Copy – March 28, 2018
- 1099-Misc – January 29, 2018
- 1099-S – February 13, 2018
- T4 (Canada) – February 26, 2018
The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, enacted last December, includes a new requirement for employers. They are now required to file their copies of Form W-2, submitted to the Social Security Administration, by Jan. 31. The new Jan. 31 filing deadline also applies to certain Forms 1099-MISC reporting non-employee compensation such as payments to independent contractors. ( IRS )
Always verify deadlines with your tax advisor in advance of the filing season.