Sage Summit: BI/Analytics Preview with DataSelf/Tableau
When: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 – 9am PT / 12pm ET
Will you be looking at BI and analytics solutions at Sage Summit 2016?
Then join this webinar to get a preview of Tableau – Gartner’s gold standard for self-service BI and data discovery, and how that translates into one of the most powerful yet easiest-to-use reporting platforms out there.
DataSelf Analytics incorporates Tableau, data warehousing, and over 5,000 reports, dashboards and KPIs ready to connect to your Sage and other systems.
This webinar will cover the pros and cons of:
- Tableau: Gartner’s gold standard for self-service BI and data discovery for the last 4 years in a row.
- Data warehousing.
- Having dozens of Tableau connectors and thousands of reports and dashboards as a starting point for your BI and analytics platform.
- Buying versus building your BI solution.
- This knowledge will assist you to better understand the BI options.
- It will empower you to have deeper and more specific BI conversations around your needs at Summit and beyond.
DataSelf Analytics is an enterprise-level analytics platform designed for every business intelligence user. It’s self-service BI at an SMB price. We start with the best technology, such as Tableau for data discovery and visualization, DataSelf’s own data warehouse, and Microsoft BI for the back-end. Then we simplify where necessary, and we amplify by integrating everything and adding our 5000-plus templates for reports, dashboards, and KPIs.
DataSelf has preconfigured solutions for system such as Acumatica, Everest Software, Infor CRM (SalesLogix), Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Sage 100 (MAS 90 / MAS 200), Sage 300 (Accpac), Sage 500 (MAS 500), Sage CRM, Sage Pro, Sage X3, Salesforce, SugarCRM, xTuple, and other systems.
For more information: www.dataself.com or register for this webinar.