Sage have recently revamped their product support knowledgebase for Sage 100. As part of this update it is now possible to access many support articles about Sage without logging into their online portal.
For example, Sage 100 Supported Platform Matrix, are available for Sage 100 versions:
- Sage ERP MAS 200 4.50
- Sage ERP MAS 90 4.50
- Sage ERP MAS 200 SQL 4.50
- Sage 100 2013 – Standard, Advanced, Premium
- Sage 100 2014 – Standard, Advanced, Premium
- Sage 100 2015 – Standard, Advanced, Premium
- Sage 100 2016 – Standard, Advanced, Premium
The Supported Platform Matrix is important because it defines exactly what hardware and operating systems Sage will guarantee that Sage 100 operates under. Platforms not shown on the Supported Platform Matrix may still work, but Sage may not provide support for the outdated configuration.