Sage today announced the general availability of Sage HRMS 2016.
New features include:
- Simplified user interface with new look and feel
- Support for Affordable Care Act reporting requirements
- Easier navigation and single sign-on functionality so you can log on once with access to both Sage HRMS and Sage Employee Self Service (ESS)
- The ability to log on to Sage ESS as a specific employee (controlled by security settings)
- Enhanced photo importing capabilities and document storage in Sage HRMS
- Connected services to easily access solutions added on to your core HR program
- Information at a glance
The “What’s new in Sage HRMS 2016” feature sheet provides a more detailed look at the benefits your customers will enjoy with Sage HRMS 2016.