To sign up you need to create a free Google account. If you already have a Google account you can follow the link below and you’ll arrive at the discussion forum.
If you’re looking for a place to get suggest product improvements, ask other users their opinion of anything related to MAS 90 or just browse messages then stop by and have a look.
Expect that the site will have few messages to begin with. Eventually as participatiion grows it will become a rich resource for user to user communication.
Here are some quick “Do’s and Don’ts” for participating in discussion forums:
- Participate freely
- Keep comments on topic
- Answer questions
- If you ask a question and find the answer on your own, come back and update your question by replying to it with the solution you found. This helps other users in the future who read your message and have the same issue but don’t know how to resolve it.
- Ask questions – especially ones that you think are “dumb” – chances are if you have the question that someone else is wondering the same thing.
- Answer questions – you’ve had experiences with the software that other users will benefit from. No matter how trivial you think your experience might be – there is someone using the software who will be interested.
- Never insult another participant
- Do not advertise – your active participation is the best advertisement you have
- Post private or confidential information
Link: Google Groups – MAS90 Accounting Software Discussion Forum