Sage has begun sharing plans for their next release of Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud.
Based on a public presentation at a local user group, this release, version 2020, apparently will release on or about March 18, 2020 ( subject to the normal caveats that this date could change without notice ).
In the same presentation, the following list of enhancements expected for 2020+ was shared with the group.
- Customer Name Expansion
- Address Expansion
- A/P Reverse Entire Check Run
- Multiple PO on a Single Invoice
- Lot/Serial Expiration Dates
- Customizer Enhancements
As always, planned enhancements to the next release of Sage 100cloud are tentative until the final version is released.
Based on the slide deck we should expect four Sage 100cloud releases in 2020
- March 2020 – Sage 100cloud 2020
- June 2020 – MOL ( ? ) update
- September 2020 – Sage 100cloud 2020.1
- December 2020 – Sage 100cloud 2020.2
For more information throughout the year on the next releases of Sage 100cloud, please subscribe to our SchulzSays email newsletter