Sage has just released the latest product updates for Sage 100cloud 2018 and Payroll 2.18.2.
The Sage 100cloud 2018.3 update includes important fixes to the core Sage 100cloud system:
- Running the credit card settlement report in Accounts Receivable no longer produces an error ( TLS 1.2 compatibility )
- PO Receipt Header User Defined Field (UDF) now updates PO Purchase Order Header UDF
- Various Job Cost fixes ( 20 ) since the prior product update
- Several Sales Order fixes
- Apply Multiple Sales Orders to an Invoice
- Improved Calendar Navigation
- Item Images open in Photo Viewer
- Sync Misc Charge Changes with Bill Tables
- Program Fixes
Sage 100 2017.5 was also released. This is the last product update schedule for version 2017. You may access the download here.