Several consultants have mentioned that Sage is no longer actively enrolling Sage 100 Online customers. This means that third-party hosted Sage 100 is the only way to go for companies that want to host their Sage 100 off-site and in-the-cloud.
DSD Business Systems is having a promotion to introduce you to their hosted Sage 100 offering. No contract required during the 2 month free trial. See details below.
Sage 100 Cloud Hosting Promo — thru 12/31/15
Limited Time Offer – No Obligation, No Set-up Costs!
Receive 2 months FREE Cloud Hosting & Setup
30-days of platinum level hosting support during business hours
Provided as a trial and no hosting contract required
- Offer Includes:
- All Production Servers and Storage required with 1 recovery and 1 fail-over environment
- All Network Hosting Support (at a sliver level support plan)
- All Microsoft licensing included
- On-boarding, education, testing and go-live support
- Offer expires December 31, 2015.
Sage is no longer offering Sage 100 Online. I think they may have announced this in some corner of their Sage newsletter a few months back.
DSD Hosting accommodates all the enhancements your client already has – plus probably a few they don’t yet have.
- Custom Office = YES
- Third Party Add-Ons = YES
- Crystal Reports = YES
- Visual Integrator = YES