Sage MAS 90 and 200 version 4.4 has been released to production, and will begin shipping February 15, 2010!
From Core Financials to Manufacturing and Distribution, there is something for everyone in 4.4.
Customers will be able to work even more efficiently the way they want to, with additional features and enhancements focused on workflow and business process — especially in the Inventory Management, Purchase Order, Bill of Materials, and Bar Code areas of their system.
What’s New In MAS 90 and MAS200 4.4
* Using our new Parallel Migration, you’ll seem like a miracle-worker by removing some of the time constraints that have added stress, frustration and cost in the past
* New Custom Office enhancements will add to your miracle-worker status by being able to provide customizations that work with or without user interaction (clicking a button), and will survive upgrades
* Enable the use of Expanded Customer and Item Numbers by company, so that customers can embed additional information such as city name or telephone number to more accurately identify their customers, and improve productivity with smart part numbers such as UPC, special handling or recycling codes, and more
* Turn data into actionable knowledge more effectively with additional Business Insights Explorer views for Inventory, Bill of Materials, and Purchase Order
* Increase accuracy and streamline customer workflows using features in Inventory Management, such as the ability to display the system’s expected quantities during Inventory Counts so only the variances require updating
* Easier access to information using the new Desktop, with links to “tell us what you think”, training, support, the MAS Community Site, Customer eNewsletter, and more
* Enhanced usability and workflow features and functionality from the Business Framework throughout most of the modules, such as Dual Grid Entry, Personalization, Right-Click Menus, Memo Manager, Hyperlinks, Custom Office, User and Date Time Stamps, Reports and Forms, Setup Wizards, Flexible Security, Batch Manager, and much, much more…
* Promote attendance to the FREE Any Time Learning course on SageU, What’s New in Version 4.4.
* Look for new features and functionality delivered through product updates coming throughout the year!
Also new in 4.4, the eBusiness Web Services module will provide an interface to allow third party application integration over the network and the Internet. Once you receive your reference library copies, Log on to Sage Online to obtain your new Sage MAS 90 and 200 system keys to unlock these exciting new features. With an SLP of $1,250, eBusiness Web Services will also be available for 4.4 on February 15.
At this time Sage MAS 90 and 200 version 4.4 Windows 7 compatibility testing is still underway. We expect information on Windows 7 compatibility to be published by the end of March 2010. As always, please consult the most recent version of the Supported Platform matrix for details.
For more on what’s new in 4.4:
* Visit the Sage MAS 90 and 200 Launch site, using the link below, or by clicking on the 4.4 Hero banner from SageMAS.com ( Sage MAS 90 and 200 4.4 Site )
* Read the What’s New in MAS90 4.4 Pre-Release Guide