The latest version of the popular job management software package Job Ops has just been released in version 4.3 format. This new update is compatible with the latest Sage MAS 90 and 200 accounting software which was released in June 2008.
Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 contains a Job Costing module which is adequate for many small job tracking situations. However if your company wants to get more in depth with job tracking, then you should consider JobOps.
One of the key features which has proven atrractive is JobOps ability to begin the job process with a quote. Starting in Sales Order, work tickets are fashioned from their original quote status. This is a step that standard Sage MAS 90 and 200 doesn’t provide and one of the key reasons that over 600 Sage MAS 90 and 200 users have turned to Job Ops for increased Job Management flexibility.
We also have clients that migrate to JobOps due to the configurator module which enables the creation of a product from a much more complex matrix of possible options and materials. Once this product has been created, it can be fully integrated into the job management function of the software.
Some of the key features of JobOps for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200:
- Re-use past quotes to create new ones
- Combine bills of material, routings, labor and services to create a detailed cost roll-up
- Automatic update of material costs
- Product configurator assists with selecting options and calculating final price
- Fast conversion from quote to sales order
- Generate work tickets automatically
- Check availability of material prior to release
- Product documentation and procedures can be attached to job ticket
- Automatically create item price via product configurator
- Verification of quote accuracy and pricing
- Material availability
- Purchasing shortages
- Production scheduling
- Track estimates (current versus revised)
Field Service & Dispatch
- Service ticket creation
- Scheduling dispatch board
- Customer contracts, equipment history, warranty tracking
- Preventive maintenance orders
- Integration to Microsoft Outlook
- Quickly configure custom product estimates
- Generate a bill of materials and routing
- Graphical rules based wizard eases data entry
- Update pricing automatically based upon configuration
- Smart part numbers to uniquely identify a newly configured part
- Web enabled for remote configuration entry
For more information on Job Ops for Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 please download this full color PDF brochure that contains additional details. We will happily provide you with the names of consultants we know in your area who can assist with implementing Job Ops for Sage MAS 90 and 200.
Link: JobOps Brochure