Sage Software just released their latest software promotions effective for the July 1 to September 30 2008 time period. There are specials for both existing and new users of the software as follows:
Sage MAS 90 and 200 New Customer Promotions
• Sage MAS 90 – Small Business Bundle (5-users) only $7,450 – Save over 50%!
• 0% Financing on new Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 sales
Sage MAS 90 – Small Business Bundle (five-users) only $7,450 – Save over 50%!
We are redefining our Sage MAS 90 – Small Business Edition offering to deliver a product that can be more easily maintained and is priced more competitively for smaller customers. The five-user Sage MAS 90 – Small Business Edition Bundle promotion package includes:
• Library Master (including initial five users)
• Single-user Crystal Reports® Designer
• Core Accounting (GL, AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation)
• Distribution (Inventory, Purchase Order, Sales Order)
• Custom Office
$6,000: Software representing over 50% off the same modules for Sage MAS 90 – Standard Edition
$950: Annual Maintenance (required)
$500: Six-month Silver Phone Support Plan (required) (valued at $750)
Total Price: $7,450
You may add users (6 through 10), each for $1,750 plus $280 maintenance.
The following add-on modules will be available for purchase at the current suggested list price:
• Sage MAS 90 Payroll
• F9 single-user or five-user
• ACT! by Sage user licenses (ACT! Link is free of charge with the purchase of ACT!)
• Payroll Direct Deposit
• Job Cost
• Electronic Reporting
• Visual Integrator*
*Visual Integrator has been added to help customers with ongoing imports from other systems such as billing and point of sale while maintaining the data integrity within Sage MAS 90. As a result of this addition, any Sage MAS 90 ISV solution that leverages Visual Integrator or Object Interface may be purchased. This also includes Master Developer add-ons and integrations that do NOT include source code changes to the base Sage MAS 90 application.
Restrictions: To serve this market effectively, we need to provide a solution that it easy to maintain and move forward. As a result, no other modules outside of the bundled and add-on modules noted above will be allowed with this special five- user Sage MAS 90 – Small Business Edition Bundle.
• Other than Sage MAS 90 Payroll, F9, and ACT!, Job Cost, Electronic Reporting, and Visual Integrator, additional Sage MAS 90 modules are not available
• Sage MAS 90 or 200 Extended Solutions are not available
• Master Developer source code modifications are not allowed
• Must upgrade to the Sage MAS 90 – Standard Edition platform by paying the difference in price when any modules or customizations are required outside of what is included with the base five-user Sage MAS 90 – Small Business Edition package
• If more than ten users are required, the customer must upgrade and pay the difference for the Sage MAS 90 – Standard Edition platform when more than ten users are required
• This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions
SAGE MAS 90 AND 200 EXISTING CUSTOMER PROMOTIONS
Save up to 50%! Two great options to help get your customers back on a ClientCare Plan
Sage has two compelling options for customers who are currently not on a maintenance plan and are running older versions of Sage MAS 90 or 200. Let’s work together to get more customers actively using the full feature-set of the Sage MAS 90 and 200 platform. Both plans include the Paperless Office Suite, so our theme is Go Green and Save Some Green with these two offers:
Option 1: Take Advantage of Sage MAS 90 and 200 v4.3 with the New Customer Loyalty Program
We are excited about the new 4.3 version and we want all Sage MAS 90 and 200 customers to benefit form it! We have created a NEW offer for customers running any prior version of Sage MAS 90 and 200 who are not on an active maintenance plan. They can take advantage of this new offer to purchase the new 4.3 version and get:
• Sage MAS 90 and 200 v4.3 software
• All the benefits of a Sage Maintenance or Support Plan for a full year!
• Two free support cases
• Ability to add users or new modules
• Monthly payment options
• Up to 50% savings overall: No late fees, plus 40% off the price to get current with the software
Note: Customer must be expired nine months or more to qualify for this promotion.
Option 2: Sage MAS 90 and 200 v3.X Value Plan
This well-received offer was launched several months ago and has been extended through this quarter. Customers running Sage MAS 90 and 200 2.X or 3.X are eligible to upgrade their software to version 3.71 and get:
• Sage MAS 90 and 200 v3.71 software on CD
• Paperless Office Suite
• 1099 and Payroll Tax Updates
• Knowledge Base access
• Three support cases
• Ability to add users or new modules
• Monthly payment options
• Includes one year of maintenance, going forward
• $1,000 for Sage MAS 90 and $1,250 for Sage MAS 200, which can be applied to future 4.X upgrades
The customer must be a registered customer as of 3/31/07 to qualify for the following promotions. These
promotions do not apply to maintenance or support.
Upgrade to a maintenance or support plan with Anytime Learning training courses (Basic Plus, Silver
Plus, or Gold) and be automatically entered to win a free Gold Plan upgrade for 12 months.*
*No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. This is a professional trade
promotion open only to employees of companies that receive the mailing who meet certain criteria. The Sage MAS Gold
Support Plan Upgrade Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on August 15, 2008, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Sept. 30,
2008. The prize winner will receive a 12-month upgrade to a Gold Support Plan, with approximate retail value of up to
$2,400. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sage Software, Inc., 56 Technology Drive, Irvine, CA 92618. For a complete set
of rules, please visit www.sagemasinfo.com/gold (complete rules will be posted by August 15, 2008).
Free Anytime Learning training course with the purchase of a Sage MAS 90 or 200 module
When Sage customers purchase a Sage MAS 90 or 200 module they can attend a free Anytime Learning training course
(Limit one free course per customer). Anytime Learning is included in Basic (Bronze) Plus, Silver Plus, and Gold plans.
Customers already on one of these plans will be eligible to substitute Realtime learning for this offer.