The release of Payroll v2.23.2 includes the implementation of Payroll Tax Tables, which can be viewed by following these steps:
- Select Payroll_Setup_Tax Profile Maintenance.
- Select or create a Tax Profile.
- Click on Rates and Limits in the top right of the panel.
- Double-click or highlight the tax with a table rate.
- Select the icon with the down arrow in the top right of the panel.
The Payroll Tax Table will then be displayed.
Additional features included in the Sage 100 Payroll 2.23.2 update include:
- Sage 100 Payroll 2.23.2 now allows users to mask employee Social Security Numbers and direct deposit information when printing reports.
- Users with the appropriate security setup can still view and print the full Social Security Number and direct deposit information.
- The Tax Table Rate Inquiry button has been added to the Tax Rates and Limits window in Tax Profile Maintenance. This allows users to view detailed tax table rate information.
- Oceania taxes are now supported for Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and Palau.
We hope you find this new feature helpful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information, visit the Sage KB – How can I see the tax tables being used for Payroll taxes?