Sage has announced the following pricing changes effective May 1, 2019 :
- Sage 100 and Sage 300 (PERPETUAL): 15% increase to perpetual license list price and M&S renewals
- Sage 100c/100cloud and Sage 300c/300cloud (SUBSCRIPTION): 8% increase to subscription list price and renewals
These price changes apply to both new and existing users.
Three Ways To Reduce The Impact Of This Increase
- If you are on a perpetual license, migrate to subscription ( aka Sage 100 -> Sage 100cloud). This can limit your increase in the current year as well as in future years. ( Deadline: March 31, 2019)
- Review the modules you have licensed by printing an Installed Application listing. Verify that all the modules and users are in use. Eliminate any that are excess.
- If you are already on Sage 100cloud ( SUBSCRIPTION ), and are not already on Advanced or Premium ( SQL ) consider whether a move to a version with slightly more horsepower could benefit your company ( Tip: Under subscription Sage no longer charges a premium for migrating from Standard ->Advanced->Premium ( SQL ) )
In almost all cases you should be on a subscription version of Sage 100 since this version also places a 10% limit on annual pricing increases pursuant to the Sage 100 End User License Agreement ( EULA ).
- If you haven’t already migrated to subscription – contact your partner today to obtain a quote. ( Deadline = 3/31/19)
- If you are on Sage 100cloud, review your Installed Applications and user licenses to be sure that you are not over-licensed.
- Consider taking advantage of the Sage1cloud licensing and make a platform change to Advanced or Premium ( SQL ) but only if the speed of reporting or navigation is an issue.
For questions or assistance, please call our office at 833.724.3100 or email email@example.com.