Sage just released the latest version of their Sage 100 / Sage 100cloud Payroll module.
This update is for Sage 100 2018.1+ users and can be installed independently of the main Sage 100 product updates.
If you are using a version of Sage 100 prior to v2018 you need to update your payroll by using the product update or IRD (Interim Release Download) for that version.
Payroll Version 2.18.5 is for users of Sage 100 2018.1+ and features these enhancements:
- Check and Direct Deposit Stub Sort Options – A sort by field has been added to the printing window to allow sorting by Employee
- Number, Employee Name, Employee Department and Name (if you use departments)
- Salary Equalization Utility – Added to Time Track and used to adjust employee pay amounts in Time Track
- Payroll Conversion Wizard – Locat tax conversion options expanded
- Certified Payroll Reporting – Added to the Payroll reports menu
As always, we recommend you consult with your Sage partner prior to installing any updates. If you have third-party integrations you’ll need to be sure that the integrations are compatible with this new release as well.