Does your company sell items for which you also offer warranty and repair work? If so, you may want to take a look at the DSD Business Systems Service Center for Sage 100 and Sage 100c.
This enhancement is available for the following Sage 100 / Sage 100c versions:
- Sage 100 and Sage 100c 2017
- Sage 100 and Sage 100c 2016
- Sage 100 2015
- Sage 100 2014
- Sage 100 2013
- Sage 100 4.5
What Can Sage 100 / Sage 100 Service Center Do?
The Sage 100 and Sage 100c Service Center module keeps your company in touch with your customers and the products you sell and service.
Service Center tracks warranties, return of products, exchange items, and process repair orders. Additionally you can follow loaners so that if an item isn’t returned you are able to invoice for the cost.
Full Integration With Sage 100 and Sage 100c Inventory Management and Warranty Tracking
The Sage 100 / Sage 100c Service Item database tracks items sold from your Sage 100 / Sage 100c inventory. When a repair is made, you can see when it entered your inventory, when it was sold, to whom it was sold, who the current end-user is, what warranties cover it, and what service has been performed in the past.
Full Visibility and History of Service and Repair Costs – Both Warranty and Non-Warranty
If a Sage 100 / Sage 100c Service Item needs to be repaired, replaced, or returned, you can create a Service Order to process the item through your operation and accounting system. At the time you create the Service Order, you can also see whether the item being repaired is under warranty, what is covered under the warranty, what repairs have been done in the past on the same item, or whether the customer is on credit hold.
Print service order forms, service item labels, picking sheets, bar code labels, and shipping labels for each order in text or graphical format. Charge service labor and track the cost by specific service technician.
Fully Integrated To Your Existing Sage 100 or Sage 100c Inventory and Order History
If repair parts are needed, you can search your Sage 100 / Sage 100c inventory for the parts, select from any warehouse, and utilize the special pricing options set up in your Inventory Management system for that customer.
Service Orders can move through a series of status codes that you control until the repair is complete. At that point the system can automatically create a Sales Order invoice to bill for the whole Service Order, or for just the Service Items that have been completed.
As you process Service Orders, you create a database of service history, labor analysis, failure codes and customer invoices.
Service Center for Sage 100 and Sage 100c Replaces The RMA Module
Below are the key differences between Sage 100 / Sage 100c Service Center and RMA
DSD Service Center vs. RMA
* Service Center allows you to track serial numbers on repairs without having the items set with a serialized valuation in your standard inventory
* Service Center allows for serial numbers up to 30 characters while the standard Sage 100 / Sage 100c RMA only allows for 15
* Track technicians and assign technicians to Service Orders or individual items on each order.
* Track time and bill labor by flat fee or by hourly rate.
* Use pricing rules from standard Sage 100 / Sage 100c or define specific pricing rules for service orders.
* Allows for up to 4 warranties to be assigned for each Service Item.
* At the time you create the Sage 100 / Sage 100c Service Order, you can also see whether the item being repaired is under warranty, what is covered under the warranty, what repairs have been done in the past on the same item, or whether the customer is on credit hold.
* Warranties can be set to include parts, labor or both.
* Easily track demo/loaner items in a specified consignment warehouse- return to stock or sell with one button click.
* Service Orders can move through a series of status codes that you control until the repair is complete. Service Center also tracks each change of Status Code, who made the change, when the status changed and what it changed too.
* Create service orders for in house company owned items.
* You also have the ability to make any changes to the service order from the time that it’s received to the time that it’s closed. This means that if the order is expected to be a repair but it turns out it needs to be a credit return – this can be changed even after the item has been received.
What Does Sage 100 / Sage 100c Service Center Cost?
- Initial cost of Sage 100 / Sage 100c Service Center: $5,800
- Recurring annual maintenance (Year 2+): $1,500
- Service Center for Sage100 / Sage 100c User Manual (pdf)
- Available for versions 4.5+ of Sage 100 or Sage 100c
For more information – please email us