You may receive a phone call from a Sage representative in the next few months.
Sage is reaching out by phone to customers with the goal of offering a high level phone review of your business plans for the coming year.
The telemarketers will offer to share how Sage products can help in reaching your goals as well as share best practices that other companies use to implement these ideas.
Primarily Sage is discussing the following products:
- Sage Payments – Credit card processing which integrates to most Sage products
- Sage HRMS – Human Resources (Formerly branded Sage Abra)
- Sage Intelligence – Business Intelligence software which Sage offers as their FRX replacement (financial reporting) as well as business intelligence
- Sage FAS – Fixed asset reposting (depreciation, asset tracking)
- Sage CRM – Customer Relationship Management software which allows for tracking customer proposals and conversation
- Sage Sales Tax – Avalara sales tax processing integrates to most Sage products and helps insure compliance with ever-changing sales tax laws
We’re happy to provide real world feedback on any of the above solutions. Many of our customers (or those of other consultants in our group) have implemented these solutions and can offer their experiences.