Occasionally you may find yourself with Sage 100 ERP modules installed on your system which you no longer uses. We’ve been asked in the past by our customers if there is a way to remove those modules and stop paying maintenance?
Once Sage approves the downgrade they will send you new unlocking keys. You’ll need to first remove the module(s) (as well as ALL historical data). Then you use the new unlocking keys to permanently remove the module.
How To Remove Modules
- Make a full backup of Sage MAS 90 or 200.
- In Windows Explorer, go to ..\Mas90\ and copy the data folders of the module to be removed (optional).
- In Sage MAS 90 or 200, rename, move, or delete the data folder for the module from each company (for example, ..\Mas90\Mas_abc\Apabc).
- Open Library Master / Setup / System Configuration.
- Click the ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Select the module to be deleted and click the ‘Delete’ button.
- Click ‘Yes’ at the confirmation prompt.