Sage have just rolled out their MAS 90 Online product. It’s generally a great entry level solution for companies that are in the 1 to 5 user range who don’t need access to all the features of MAS90.
Over this number of users you may have a need for some of the features of MAS90 that Sage’s online hosting does not initially provide.
Some examples of things presently unavailable in Sage’s online offering which can be provided by other hosts:
- Non-Framework (ie – Payroll, Manufacturing) modules are not initially available under the Sage hosted MAS90
- Ability to create Crystal Reports on the hosted system
- Ability to use SageCRM
- Ability to use Visual Integrator
- Ability to use Custom Office
- Ability to use Job Cost
- Ability to email out of MAS90 for Paperless Office
For this type of hosting you can use a third party host such as I-Business Network. They’ve been hosting MAS90 for years and can setup your solution so that the MAS90 icon on a remote desktop appears to function almost identically to a locally installed copy of MAS90.