Join our friends at JMT Consulting Group on March 17 for their free one hour session which answers these questions:
- Are you a Federally Qualified Community Health Center or in the process of becoming one?
- Do you rely heavily on manual processes such as spreadsheets for financial reporting?
- Would you like to simplify the production of UDS Reports, Section 330 Grant
- Reports, Medicaid and Medicare Cost Reports?
- Do you have ARRA or stimulus funds that you must produce reports for?
- Have you or will you soon complete EHR/EMR conversion and will want to integrate these systems with your General Ledger?
- Have you outgrown Quickbooks or Peachtree and are looking for better grant
- reporting and a higher degree of automation of allocations, cost categorization and reporting?
- If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, please join us at our upcoming webinar:
- Reporting Remedies for Community Healthcare Organizations.
During this webcast JMT Consulting will cover:
- Identifying the right financial management system for your CHC.
- Automating the production of FQHC-required financial reports.
- Integrating your EHR/EMR systems with your General Ledger.
his free event is hosted by JMT Consulting Group, an independent nonprofit consultancy.
If you are the Finance Director, Executive Director, Controller or Audit Committee Board Member of a grant-funded healthcare organization, you are cordially invited to attend!