Join Sage on December 18, 2019, for a 90 minute overview of upcoming sales tax issue which may impact your business during 2020.
Users of Sage 100cloud have access to Sage Sales Tax which is a version of Avalara Sales Tax with deep integration to Sage 100cloud sales tax processing.
- Computation of sales tax for multiple states
- Processing and tracking of sales tax exemption forms
- Sales tax reporting on your behalf
The agenda is listed as:
What you need to know about the new tax rules going into effect
2019 brought dramatic changes in sales and use tax rules: 43 states adopted economic nexus laws, requiring out-of-state sellers to collect sales tax, and 36 of those states also enforced marketplace facilitator laws. Businesses of all sizes have had to scramble to keep up with changing tax liabilities, and it’s not expected to slow down.
As 2020 nears, now’s the time to prepare for even more sales tax changes to go into effect.
Attend this webcast as our strategic partner, Avalara, will again provide in depth insight to arm you with knowledge on the biggest sales tax changes that went into effect in 2019 and what changes you can expect in 2020.
Scott Peterson, Vice President of U.S. Tax Policy and Government Relations for Avalara, will cover:
- The current state of sales and use tax in the U.S.
- Which states have enacted economic nexus, and what’s expected to change in 2020.
- New requirements for marketplace sellers (Amazon, Etsy, etc.)
- A look at cross-border ecommerce and what international sellers must know about sales tax.
- Answers to your questions.
The webinar is geared to both Sage partners and end-users. To register follow this link.