Sage has just released their year-end updates for users of Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud.
These updates contain program fixes which some versions of Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud may need to process the end-of-year.
Please note that if you are using Sage 100 or Sage 100cloud version 2016 that this is your LAST year-end update.
Please consult with your Sage partner prior to installing any updates. Make a backup before year-end processing.
Sage 100 Payroll 2.19 – This upgrade is for users of Payroll 2.x which is installed for Sage 100 2018. – Download
- Tax Rule Inquiry utility
- Capped Wages window
- Payroll employee tax information window
- Read more in the Payroll Upgrade and Installation Guide found here. Release notes are found here.
Sage 100 IRD for 2018 – This Interim Release Download includes program updates which may be needed to process year-end. – Download
Must be at one of these minimum versions to install the Sage 100 IRD:
- 2017.1 or later
- 2018.2 or later**
- *The 2018 IRD will be the last year-end IRD for Sage 100 2016
**The 2018 IRD only needs to be installed by Sage 100 2018 users if they are processing 1099-DIVs.
Sage 100 Payroll – Tax Table Update for Q1 2019 – Download
This tax table update (TTU) is available for Sage 100 Standard and Advanced versions 2017 and 2016. If you’re using Sage 100 2018, when the tax update is available, a message will ask if you want to install it when you start a Payroll task. Also, you can use the Payroll Tax Update utility to check for updates.
- The TTU is required for federal tax filing and for filing in some states. This update impacts payroll tax filing for filing year 2019.
- The 2019 Q1 TTU should be installed after processing W-2 forms for tax year 2018 and before processing the first payroll in 2019.
- The 2019 Q1 TTU will be the last TTU for Sage 100 2016.
Here is a list of what’s new in the Sage 100 Tax Table Update Dated December 18, 2018