Schulz Consulting has been working with Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) since 1986. We provide consulting services to existing (and new) users of Sage 100 ERP ranging in size from startup to $200 million.
We consult about both new implementations of Sage 100 ERP as well as provide support for existing ones — including support for virtually all the popular add-ons such as Crystal Reports, FRX, F9, Visual Integrator, Starship, etc.
Our billing is fixed fee with a money back guarantee.
We do not have hourly rates. We believe you buy results – not hours. A fixed price requires that we understand your desired outcome BEFORE starting and not learn on your (hourly) dime.
THE CORE OF OUR BELIEF’S
- We believe that salespeople and free demos are the leading causes of ERP implementation failures – so we employ neither.
- We believe you have the right to know the positive and negative about software solutions before making investments. We provide this as part of our paid proof of concept.
- We believe hourly billing is the root of most ERP problems not caused by salespeople or free demos. We bill on a fixed cost basis and provide a 100% money back guarantee.
- We provide a verbal assessment of any issue at no cost. This is our free initial consultation provided by phone or email and lasts not more than 30 minutes. Beyond the initial discussion we provide an advance proposal for additional consulting. For technical matters requiring further initial work we may require a diagnosis.
Remote technical support is offered under a prepaid Schulz Consulting Unlimited Phone Support Plan.
Our unlimited Sage 100 ERP support allows for:
- phone support
- remote support via screen sharing
- email support
- support for all versions of Sage 100 ERP
- no limitations on whether you are enrolled in the Sage Basic Maintenance
The next step?
Contact us via email if we can be of assistance.